Music Banter - View Single Post - When did the concept of death really, truly, sink in?
View Single Post
Old 06-16-2017, 01:27 AM   #123 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
Yeah. I heard you and your small ***got dick couldn't handle her.
My dick was fine but sure it probably felt small like throwing a hot dog down a huge ****ing hallway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucem Ferre View Post
I agree with DWV, sometimes losing somebody that you cared for because they don't want to be around you is much more painful than a death.
What is this the grief Olympics? Shut up both sides.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucem Ferre View Post
You don't just cancel us out, you vastly out number us at a dangerous proportion. Overpopulation is a real and terrible threat. And I'm a firm believer in the Church of Euthanasia. Well, not that we need to kill off the human race to save the planet, but that population growth is an eventual problem that needs to be fixed. I also don't give too much of a **** to be honest. I don't plan on living long enough to see those repercussions. People like you, you're good fathers and raise good people. People like me would make ****ty fathers and acknowledge it and do our part to try and keep our population under control.

Edit: Even if I have to drop kick a pot belly.
This is such a bull**** excuse for being anti kids. Wah wah overpopulation. Shut up. We are no way close to that ever being a problem. Especially as long as the war business is thriving.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote