Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 06-16-2017, 02:01 AM   #6298 (permalink)
Oriphiel
Ask me how!

If you could live inside of a novel, which would you pick?

Probably a William Gibson novel. Living on the bridge from Virtual Light would be sick.

Do you prefer mornings or nights?

Nights are great for walks. Less people around, and the moon is beautiful. But I think I end up doing more in the morning, so I'll go with mornings.

When you're in a car with other people, do you like to pick the music, or do you prefer that somebody else pick it?

I usually pick the music. I don't mind listening to theirs, though.

Besides your home, what's your favorite place to hang out in your free time?

There's a nice spot that not many people know about, by a lake. I go there sometimes to read, or take a nap. There's a dead tree hanging over the water, and sometimes I sit on it. Cemetaries are cool, too. Great for practicing singing, since hardly anyone ever goes there. I don't really live near a big cemetary anymore, so I don't visit them as often.

Have you ever sang or played an instrument in public?

Yeah, I sing when I go for walks and ride my bike. Old people hate it, except for this one old lady that gave me a big smile when she heard me singing a Flying Burrito Brothers Song.

What's your favorite video game console?

PS2. I have something like sixty games for it. Honestly, I could write a journal about why I like it so much, and about all of the awesome games on it.
-----------------------------
|---Deafbox Industries---|
-----------------------------
Oriphiel is offline   Reply With Quote