Music Banter - View Single Post - Your current favorites and musical journey
View Single Post
Old 06-18-2017, 03:12 AM   #9 (permalink)
Dylstew
Music Addict

Those guys are in the metalcore/regular hardcore vein but hey, even if it's not what I'm looking for this one actually sounds quite nice. Not sure why but it has a more fun energy compared to other metalcore, Something similar I feel with Everytime I Die. Plus I like how the vocals aren't constantly in full distortion.

Anywho, I have experienced the same thing where more effort into making good or stand out album art seems to lead to the better bands. I think the bands who put more effort into the music also put effort into album art that represents them well and catches people attention to what they've created.

With every genre looking through bands can be a slog, but with post-hardcore it's even way more so because it's a big umbrella under which I'm looking for a type of band that's a small minority. I literally need to look between 4000 rateyourmusic albums. God damn. And hearing **** you don't care for over and over makes you stop wanting to listen to music, you get burnt out. So I've decided to just occasionally do some digging​.

I know get why so many normal people never dig for gold and instead wait to get fed, it's ****ing exhausting at times.

Last edited by Dylstew; 06-18-2017 at 03:18 AM.
Dylstew is offline   Reply With Quote