Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 06-19-2017, 12:19 PM   #6349 (permalink)
Chiomara
mayor of spookytown

What's the nicest unexpected compliment from a stranger you've ever received?
Once I was walking around in downtown LA and a man began to pass me but stopped suddenly, looked at me, made the sign of the cross and then crossed the street.

What outlandishly stupid and frivolous thing would you buy first if you suddenly became obscenely rich?
I would immediately buy a castle by the sea (What Janszoon said, basically, though ideally somewhere other than America. Scotland or Spain or somewhere maybe.) so that I can FINALLY have the opulent halloween parties of my dreams and complete my inevitable transformation into a Byronic heroine.

What are your favorite smells?
Rain (specificially: the smell of rain on honeysuckle bushes, wood fences, loamy gardens and on warm stone in the summer), frankincense & myrrh, cotton candy mingling with ocean air, bergamot, fir trees, coconut, tobacco, wood smoke in winter, jasmine, a candle that's just been snuffed out, old books, a leather jacket worn by someone you're making out with, and my perfume oil Lampades from Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab.

What do you love that everybody else seems to hate/not understand?
Possums! #Justice4Possums

What do you hate that everybody else seems to love?
Yoga. It's mind-numbingly boring and, besides, I'm incapable of being physically relaxed ever.

What's the last non-fiction book you read?
Magic, Witchcraft, and Ghosts in the Greek and Roman Worlds by Daneil Ogden
Chiomara is offline   Reply With Quote