Music Banter - View Single Post - Horror Writing Competition: Voting
View Single Post
Old 06-20-2017, 11:50 AM   #49 (permalink)
Chula Vista
Toasted Poster

Back in the mid 80s I wrote two short horror stories. Unfortunately with all of the moving I've lost them. Everyone who read them back then thought they were really good and creepy.

One was about a musician teenager who, while driving home drunk, hit and killed a hitchhiker at the exact same moment a crow was being born at the scene. He never tells anyone about it. Ten years later the reincarnated teenager/crow finds a way to get the guy back to his hometown and then figures out how to exact revenge.

Story included a dream sequence where the guy is sleeping with a groupie who goes down on him and then transforms into a huge crow, that proceeds to rip his dick off. Good family fare.

The other was about a borish older bully who's driving home from a convention on a remote road and comes across a deserted car with all kinds of blood and a trail leading to a manhole cover.

He decides to go down into the sewer and ends up running into a living nightmare. Story ended with his severed head, still semi-conscious because it had a little blood left in it (checked with a doctor and confirmed it was possible), watching the nightmare eating his detached body.

Disney should call me.

“The fact that we live at the bottom of a deep gravity well,
on the surface of a gas covered planet going around a nuclear fireball 90 million miles away
and think this to be normal is obviously some indication of how skewed our perspective tends to be.”
Chula Vista is offline   Reply With Quote