Music Banter - View Single Post - Moderators Hate Mail
View Single Post
Old 06-21-2017, 11:06 AM   #291 (permalink)
grindy

This was fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JGuy Grungeman
Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy
Dude, I personally don't really care how you try to rationalize your views, but by being all offended you're being ridiculously hypocritical.
Just deal with it.
Move on if the thread annoys you.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy
You basically said the jews deserved to be holocausted and now you act all offended?
Once again: Wow.

Quote:
As multiple people have admitted the religious topic is derailing the thread, can you please bring the thread back to its original topic before my anger gets the best of me? Deadchannel called my God an equivalent to Hitler. I really need the topic to end before my bad habit of getting drawn back to the thread kicks in.
That's not what I said at all. I didn't say they deserved it. I said the devil took advantage of the situation. I don't agree with killing at all. God has back off from a lot of people who have rejected him, and I'm sure he has no connection with DeadChannel. That doesn't mean he, or the Jews deserved death.
How am I being hypocritical by being angered at the fact that someone but someone I greatly love and respect on the same pedestal as Hitler? There's a difference between lifting protection and killing. If God lifts his protection, and the devil comes in and kills everyone, why would God be the killer if he's going to resurrect them again anyway as prophecied in The Book of Revalation? How is that hypocritical of me? I have a right to be offended when someone greatly insults someone I love like that, whether it's my mother or my God, or even a pet I own.