Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 06-21-2017, 11:55 AM   #6372 (permalink)
MicShazam
Account Disabled

What's the nicest unexpected compliment from a stranger you've ever received?
An old lady once walked past me and said "such a handsome young man!". Catarax, I'm guessing.

What outlandishly stupid and frivolous thing would you buy first if you suddenly became obscenely rich?
I'm not good with that sort of thing so uhh... Buying my favorite artists to become their patron, like nobility used to be to classical composers way back in time. I would still make all the resulting albums available to the public and the artists could keep all the money made therefrom. Plus, they would all keep 100% artistic autonomy.

What are your favorite smells?
Coffee being brewed, mushrooms being fried in butter on a frying pan, the smell of a freshly opened bottle of port wine, freshly baked "cinnamon snails" (Danish pastry).

What do you love that everybody else seems to hate/not understand?
Woody Allen movies. I also like the accordion as an instrument. I also love real mead. You'd perhaps assume Danish people like mead - viking ancestors and all that - but no, I seem to be the only one.

What do you hate that everybody else seems to love?
Super hero movies and everything in the YA fiction category that adults keep reading/watching for some reason.

What's the last non-fiction book you read?
Non-fiction is almost all I read, so that's easy: Diary from Dogville by Kirsten Jacobsen (title translated from Danish). It's a day to day report from the whole production period of the Lars Von Trier movie Dogville. I find this sort of thing fascinating. I don't even like the actual movie.

Also, olives are super nice! The trick is to A) Avoid olives with more than 1,5 grams of sodium per 100 grams. B) Don't be stingy with your money. The cheapest ones you can possibly find are going to be much less nice than some more luxurious ones. I love both green and black olives.

Last edited by MicShazam; 06-21-2017 at 12:07 PM.
MicShazam is offline   Reply With Quote