Music Banter - View Single Post - Let's Discuss Linkin Park!
View Single Post
Old 06-22-2017, 09:20 AM   #36 (permalink)
Oriphiel
Ask me how!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lanternhead View Post
every song on hybrid theory kills accept crawling IMO and is one of the greatest albums ever, everything else by them is not even worst listening too as it tarnishes this albums greatness(again IMO). I may have been too young and impressionable to realise why the haters would have hated it at the time, a commercial version of the rock rap korn etc had been pushing for years, but I'm glad I was, because I still love this album.
fitting that my first post is about this album as it was the first "heavy" album I ever listened too
Quote:
Originally Posted by lanternhead View Post
every song on hybrid theory kills accept crawling IMO and is one of the greatest albums ever, everything else by them is not even worst listening too as it tarnishes this albums greatness(again IMO). I may have been too young and impressionable to realise why the haters would have hated it at the time, a commercial version of the rock rap korn etc had been pushing for years, but I'm glad I was, because I still love this album.
fitting that my first post is about this album as it was the first "heavy" album I ever listened too
I hate it when people repeat jokes.
-----------------------------
|---Deafbox Industries---|
-----------------------------
Oriphiel is offline   Reply With Quote