Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 06-24-2017, 08:41 AM   #6389 (permalink)
Ol’ Qwerty Bastard
OQB

1.) Have you ever been on TV?

not that i'm aware of, nope.

2.) What foreign food do you enjoy most (general or specific)?

kinda cheating but donairs. they're my provinces version of a doner kebab and idc what anyone says they're a million times better.

3.) Have you ever made a fool of yourself in public? What happened?

only like a trillion times. the most recent example i can think of was a few months back as i was getting off of the bus with a friend i hit my head off of the little handles you hold onto while standing. i laughed it off and kept walking but then realized my hat had fallen off and had to turn around and walk all the way back to my seat to grab it.

4.) Do people in your area play obnoxiously loud music on their cellphones while on the bus?

on the bus? hm, no. but in public, yes. a lot of them seem to do it in fast-food restaurants.

5.) Do you think you could do better in life?

we all could, the important part is working towards bettering yourself constantly.

6.) Do you think a certain amount of daily conflict is necessary in life?

life would be pretty boring if everything ran smoothly and we were all on the same page. chaos and conflict can be good things.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
I'm not even mad. Seriously I'm not. You're a good dude, and I think and hope you'll become something good
Ol’ Qwerty Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote