Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 06-24-2017, 10:40 AM   #6399 (permalink)
LoathsomePete
Cardboard Box Realtor

1.) Have you ever been on TV?

Yes but they had to pixelate my face because the producer said I looked like a pale Shrek.

2.) What foreign food do you enjoy most (general or specific)?

Tough question. I love Mexican food because I live in a part of the country where I can get good quality, but I also really love Vietnamese food as well as Thai food. In a pinch.... probably Vietnamese.

3.) Have you ever made a fool of yourself in public? What happened?

I use to do Jackass rip off stunts/videos with friends back in the early '00's so yes. Thankfully those tapes have all been destroyed and the people I did them with are all dead....... tired from all the work we've done repairing our reputations in the community.

4.) Do people in your area play obnoxiously loud music on their cellphones while on the bus?

I dunno I'm not poor so I don't ride the bus. I would fucking well hope not though, it was obnoxious enough back in the '90's when people had boom boxes and I can't imagine using smaller, shittier speakers would improve the experience.

5.) Do you think you could do better in life?

Yeah definitely.

6.) Do you think a certain amount of daily conflict is necessary in life?

I don't know about daily conflict, that seems like a surefire way to give a chap a bit of a complex and chip on the 'ol shoulder.
LoathsomePete is offline   Reply With Quote