Music Banter - View Single Post - Cover songs you think are better than the original
View Single Post
Old 02-06-2006, 07:23 PM   #77 (permalink)
mosesandtherubberducky
butt say x

Location: so i read the question as "Where YOU live" which was kinda funny instead of "Where you live"

Quote:
Originally Posted by jibber
dear god you can't be serious. Limp bizkit is possibly the worst band ever to be given a record deal. They took one of the greatest songs by one of the greatest bands of all time and managed to make it sound bland, barely mediocre, and annoying as hell to listen to. How the hell can you like that butchered piece of sh*t they call a cover?

You took the words right out of my mouth, because I say what I type...damn habit...

But why? Why do you like Limp Bizkit's cover-I use that very loosely because a cover is supposed to sound good- more than The Who? The Who wrote the song, played it right, and kept it simple. Limp Bizkit sounds horrible...Thanks I can die and be content with the fact that there are stupid people in the world.