Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 06-27-2017, 10:31 PM   #6434 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

1.) Have you ever been on TV?

There was a thing on one of our local news stations where they would film a class of kids waving at the camera. I was in one once but I don't know if it ever aired. So maybe.

2.) What foreign food do you enjoy most (general or specific)?

Italian I guess, I don't know. I have the palate of a retarded donkey though, so I'm not very adventurous.

3.) Have you ever made a fool of yourself in public? What happened?

More times than I can count. Probably the worst was that time I got monumentally wasted at my friend's girlfriend's house at a party and woke up in her daughter's room without pants after having urinated all over her stuffed animals. Later, the girlfriend asked me if the underwear she found in her house was mine and I denied it. I was lying. She knew it. Thank god I apparently found a blanket to cover my bottom half when I passed out or I'd be on a list.

Needless to say I was banned from sleeping over her house. ****ing Natty Ice.

4.) Do people in your area play obnoxiously loud music on their cellphones while on the bus?

Haven't ridden the bus since I was a little kid so I have no idea.

5.) Do you think you could do better in life?

Yes and no. *shrug*

6.) Do you think a certain amount of daily conflict is necessary in life?

Yeah but I want no part of it.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote