Music Banter - View Single Post - Forum Member Album Reviews
View Single Post
Old 06-29-2017, 02:24 AM   #810 (permalink)
Lucem Ferre
Cuter Than Post Malone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
Well you should review the first five minutes and the last five minutes or something because this is a quid pro quo thread and I just listened to two of your damned tracks. That's a small exchange for ten minutes of one of my many masterpiecios.
First 5 minutes sounded like a painful tooth drilling on acid. With high pitched drill screams and the rumbling buzz of it drilling into the teeth and it ended with this weird sound of the dentist shaking his lips back and forth while using his voice.

Last 5 minutes started with angry walrus lecturing people on the intercom. Reminds me of when adults talk on Charley Brown. But on acid. Now it sounds like an artsy whale is trying to sing. I think you put a kid on a keyboard and let him run his fingers up and down it while you recorded it then distorted it. It ended with the sound of the drill back to normal because the acid had worn off. Suddenly too, which typically doesn't happen.
Lucem, you're right, it's silly to talk about what I would or wouldn't do IRL. Glad you brought it up. Maybe you should write an instrumental about it. I recommend a piano paired with a clarinet. With ambient sounds of you hanging from your shower curtain you ****ing failure.

Art Is Dead. Buy My ****.
Lucem Ferre is offline   Reply With Quote