Music Banter - View Single Post - piracy, yay or nay?
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2006, 05:20 AM   #1 (permalink)
adidasss
Slavic gay sauce

Default piracy, yay or nay?

what do you buy, pirated software,games,dvd's,music or originals?
personally, as far as dvds are concerned, only originals ( the pirated stuff is usually bad quality and i do love them dvd boxes )

as far as music goes, a slightly different situation, and as a rule i first download all of my music ( bittorent style ) and only if i really like the album i buy it, and i buy all albums i really like....eventually.....( i'm not loaded so i can't buy them all at once )

software and games, all pirated, i don't believe i have a single peace of software that's legal, why? i don't have that kind of money, microsoft word costs like 200$ or summat, not to mention corel, photoshop and the likes.....200$ or 3$...hmmm.....toughy......

i'd be bancrupt if i actually bought all of it....also, i think software and games are horribly overpriced, if they nocked down the prices i'm sure there wold be much less pirated software arround...

oh, and you can try to explain that piracy is steeling till you're blue in the face but i just can't feel guilty for not making bill gates richer....sorry.....i'm not feeling it....intellectual property just isn't tangible enough for me to feel like i'm actually stealing.....

Last.fm
adidasss is offline   Reply With Quote