Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 06-30-2017, 10:42 AM   #44800 (permalink)
Cuthbert
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mondo Bungle View Post
I have been paying minor fare for the bus for like three years no questions asked after not being a minor, but that stopped today. Thing is, it was just hella whack and I think I lost it for something so minuscule and dumb. I got on and put in a dollar, my only one, then the driver told me I had to prove it somehow. Said I couldn't anymore so if I ride again I'll just pay full, but she wouldn't let me on after I already put the dollar in, so I basically just threw it away. I bought myself a nice drink before for like $3 and then all this rage kicked in and I chucked it at the bus window. Barely even had any. I was totally stoked about the drink, man, but I lost control for a second and then it was all gone. At that point I was just a man in hysterics crying uncontrollably on the ground and cursing the world for forsaking me and stuff like that even though I was kinda in the wrong for not paying full but still. You'd think they'd let me ride after I already gave my god damn only dollar.
Fair play to the driver imo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pet_Sounds View Post
PM on its way in due course.
Can I have one mate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by djchameleon View Post
That was so overdramatic. I wish I was there to witness it and get a good chuckle out of it.

So Jay Z new album dropped but I am too lazy to put in any effort into finding a copy of it.
Sent you a PM fella.
Cuthbert is offline   Reply With Quote