Music Banter - View Single Post - The Spam Thread: Channel Your Need to Spam Here Only
View Single Post
Old 06-30-2017, 05:12 PM   #13778 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
Oh I forgot to update you. I went to Burger King last week because I left home in a hurry and wanted breakfast and got the sausage croissant. That thing literally tasted like ****ing garbage, even while I was hungry as ****. I'd like to talk to your manager about that so that you can face repercussions.
If it makes you feel any better they probably dropped the ingredients on the floor and didn't bother to wipe them off before making your sandwich. Also, if you really must then get either ham or chicken. I've found some success with making myself basically a ham and cheese sandwich with a fake croissant, and our breakfast chicken is actually pretty decent for fast food chicken. Never get the bacon. Our bacon isn't that good and they only give you enough to prove in a court of law that they gave you bacon. The only thing I'll ever do with the customer's best interest at heart is give them a bit more bacon than I'm supposed to, cause it's appalling just how much they give you.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote