Music Banter - View Single Post - The Album Club 2017
View Single Post
Old 07-01-2017, 07:23 PM   #1065 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

Right, we're getting closer to round two, and I take note of what people say about the list being too long, with those who tend not to get very involved still allowed their place on the list, so here's the deal: submit your next album within, if possible, the next two weeks. You'll be added to the queue. Anyone I see not getting involved will run the risk of losing their album. They'll be advised of this situation beforehand, and may then get their arse in gear, but if they don't do this in time then their album will be removed. There will be no chance to have another shot till round three.

Exceptions to this will be for those who make it clear they are going away or whatever and can't participate for a few weeks. Under those circumstances, ie when I'm advised in advance, that person may elect to keep their album, or not, at their discretion.

I'm taking mental notes here. I've noticed a real fall-off in recent months, and while this understandable it's not fair to those who participate and make the effort every week, so those people, those who are, shall we say, regular contributors, will get priority over those who do not or cannot be here every week. That only seems fair.

I don't want to make this a chore for anyone, and anyone can bow out at any time, or take a break, but in doing so you must risk having your album removed from the queue. Hope that's ok with everyone. If not, suck it.