Music Banter - View Single Post - The Album Club 2017
View Single Post
Old 07-02-2017, 05:08 PM   #1115 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pet_Sounds View Post
All you whiners who can't handle quantitative analysis need to back off and let TH call the shots. He's the only reason this thing is still going.

Anyway, what I dropped in to say is that you should probably remove me from the queue, TH. My desire to explore new music is pretty much dead, and I don't feel it's fair that I get to choose an album while not participating regularly.

That said, is there provision for a member to participate part-time? I would like to discuss albums by artists I'm familiar with, if others choose them. Apologies if that question's already been covered—I was away from MB for a few weeks and missed a lot.
Thanks man, and yes you can review or comment as you like, but I will remove you from the queue if you don't want to choose an album, no problem.
Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
I'm the star pupil. I have an A+. Trollheart is putting me in charge of public relations. You may pick one record every third rotation.
This man does not speak for me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pet_Sounds View Post
Teacher's pet.
Which reminds me: time I fed him. Now where is that raw meat I bought from that suspicious-looking man in an alley last night?

New list, bitches!
This takes into account any comments or discussion initiated by or participated in by anyone still remaining in the club. As you can see, there are some slight changes, the most significant of which - and I'm sure he'll be jumping up and down about it - is that Frown moves up the queue.

Trollheart
OccultHawk
Anteater
Aloysius
Innerspaceboy
Frownland
Electrophonic Tonic
Psy-Fi
TechnicLePanther
Goofle
Batty
Qwertyy
Elphenor
DWV
DJ
Pet_Sounds
1blankmind
bob
Exo
Rjinn

The OP will be updated soon, so if you have any questions, ask them now.