Music Banter - View Single Post - Albums for When You're High as a Kite
View Single Post
Old 07-05-2017, 12:46 PM   #27 (permalink)
OccultHawk
one-balled nipple jockey

I get what you mean, I think. It sort of resembles the beauty of novelty. Like you're just discovering something new about it but if there's a primitivism it's on account of the delusional nature of being high. It might be considered a form of stupidity to feel what's old is new. Sometimes if I'm very stoned I need another distraction besides just music or I'll get nervous and can't enjoy it. My absolute favorite is to float in a pool. I don't have a pool but occasionally I get access to one through housesitting. My taste in music is too esoteric to push on others. Hiking and doing simple chores while being stoned and listening to music works well. I also tend to really get into vegging into music after about an hour into it as opposed to right when I'm coming up. Except at concerts where if I'm unable to smoke when the band comes on I consider that a real infringement.

Acid and shrooms are too much for me to care much about music until I'm past the peak. Weird music sounds weird but it freaks me out because I'm listening to weird music not because the music is weird. Classical music works well while tripping, actually.

2016 2017 2018 2019 2020

Member of the Year & Journal of the Year Champion

Behold the Writing of THE LEGEND:

https://www.musicbanter.com/members-...p-lighter.html

OccultHawk is offline   Reply With Quote