Music Banter - View Single Post - mindless self indulgence!!
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2006, 09:45 PM   #40 (permalink)
the_bad_luck_duck
Groupie

Talking honestly people

look....i love music...theres no fighting it or fussing about it. i love everything from sinatra and martin, manson and tool, A3 and zeromancer, miles davis and billie holiday, pink floyd and led zep, hanson and auqalung......and so so so meny more. some is truely music for people who LOVE music. if u are not one of these people, noise bands like msi will not be ur cup of tea. but whatever. u have to admit they have their own lil acult following. they are effin awsome when it comes to showing love for their fans and more bands should look at fame as they do. theres plenty of artist i dont like an think should be shot on sight *cough* (ashlee simpson, blink 182) but i would never go an rag on them. cuz whatever they are doing suckers are buying their lame a$$ music. talent to be an entertainer is what i think matters most in a band anyhow. so what u can go in a studio an make a hit song. that doesnt mean zip if u play a show an the audiance leaves there in the same mood they came. so cheers to people who captivated us threw the yrs. an i say not to choose sides or to state good or bad.....but pass by if there really is nothing good to say/ cuz it honestly doesnt need to be said. [/SIZE]
the_bad_luck_duck is offline   Reply With Quote