Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 07-08-2017, 08:56 PM   #6457 (permalink)
Zhanteimi
Mord

1.) What is the most recent lie you told to get out of a social engagement?

I didn't lie, but I did get out of a recent social engagement by telling my non-Muslim friend that he wouldn't be allowed back to my house as long as he was fasting for Ramadan. It is inappropriate to fast on Sundays in my house, and more than that, it is rude to your hosts to just sit there and not eat all day.

2.) Most time-consuming and/or difficult dish you've ever cooked?

Goulash. It's neither time-consuming nor difficult. I haven't cooked since I was a child and my step-dad made me cook.

3.) Cake or pie?

Pie.

4.) Spookiest thing that's ever happened to you, that you might consider a paranormal/spiritual or "glitch in the matrix" type experience if you believed in such things? (I'm assuming the vast majority of y'all are atheists)

A shadow monster sat on my chest and started suffocating me one night. Ked was there and prayed and wept over me as I felt my mind going. The thing fled from her, but it hung around the house outside until we moved.

5.) If you could have any idea turned into a high-budget TV series, what would it be? (Be it your own idea, or something based on a book you like or whatever) Who would you cast in the lead roles?

A mini-series of The Silmarillion, covering everything that happened in Arda from the Trees in Valinor to the defeat of Sauron at the hands of the Numenoreans.

6.) What's something (no matter how goofy or seemingly boring) you love to do--ideally with other people--that none of your friends ever want to do?

Hang out and do nothing but drink and listen to music.

LetsTalkMusic
Zhanteimi is offline   Reply With Quote