Music Banter - View Single Post - What Did President Trump Do Now?
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2017, 10:09 PM   #5763 (permalink)
Anteater
Certified H00d Classic

Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
So make a thread about Clinton, nobody cares

But also if you read the article you're trying to wave around in another trollish false equivalency it outright tells you what the difference is
It's not a false equivalency: it's a serious precedent to a serious present day problem. Did you even read the second paragraph? You have a political party gunning for power colluding with a foreign nation to "get dirt" on their opposition, and they spent hundreds of thousands of dollars in the process as well. Ukraine aren't Russia, but you can't tell me collusion is acceptable for one party and absolutely unacceptable for somebody else.

Donald Trump Jr. supposedly attempted to collude around the same general time period that this situation with Ukraine occurred. So unless all the top dogs at the DNC are going to go to jail (or worse) for attempting to collude with a foreign power during the 2016 election, what makes Jr. so special? Either all colluders should go to jail or nobody should.

This is the kind of stuff Mueller is going to have to reconcile as he proceeds in this investigation, and the fact it happened at all with zero consequences to the Democratic Party afterward is going to come back and bite any impeachment proceedings in the ass. If Trump goes down, then he goes down. But the double standards need to stop.

Anteater's Daily Tune Roulette

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk
I was called upon by the muses for greatness.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
I'm bald, ja.

Last edited by Anteater; 07-11-2017 at 11:00 PM.