Music Banter - View Single Post - What Did President Trump Do Now?
View Single Post
Old 07-12-2017, 06:49 PM   #5804 (permalink)
Anteater
Certified H00d Classic

Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
tldr

it's not at all equitable to Putin digitally Watergating the DNC
I wasn't asking you about the differences in scale, and that wasn't what my last post to you was talking about either. I read the article too before I ever posted it originally. I'm talking about the precedent it sets since nobody from the DNC suffered any consequences for colluding with a foreign power. Whether you win or lose the election shouldn't matter: it's still a problem that it happened at all.

This would be a different story if the Jr. email stuff had come out before the Politico one with Clinton-Ukraine had, but that's not how things played out. It was already going to be hard to prove collusion, treason, whatever in regards to Trump himself. This precedent with the DNC and Ukraine is going to get pushed very hard by the White House and Mueller's lawyers are going to have to overcome the legal issues I described to you a few pages back.

At this rate, we might as well pray for Trump to have a heart attack or something. I also wouldn't be surprised if a Bernie Bro ended up assassinating him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
Just in case you actually want it: go to User CP, Edit Ignore List, add him and hit OK. Then you're good to go.
He's such a smart guy: I don't get why he takes things so personally. If you can't discuss politics or religion without threatening someone for elaborating on their point of view (I did a few explanation posts on the solar wall stuff and also the legal challenges of this collusion situation), then he just needs to take a break from those types of threads. Me? I love politics.

Anteater's Daily Tune Roulette

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk
I was called upon by the muses for greatness.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
I'm bald, ja.

Last edited by Anteater; 07-12-2017 at 07:10 PM.