Music Banter - View Single Post - Green Day's Genre
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2006, 03:50 PM   #17 (permalink)
Tommyrocker
Back In Black

Default God I'm Great

i own everything green day have done from the sweet children days up until...ah-hem 'American Idiot' which we shall immediately pretend didn't happen but for a few songs. actually, nah it was pretty good that album.

Personally, i hate to bring an old topic done time and time again BUT, i'd agree with the general concencus, the old Green Day was almost certainly Punk (check i wanna be on TV - very punk) but now its that sort of music that any 12 year old can stick a black hoodie onto and listen at full volume and think he/she's different and rebelling. How can you go from Tre Cool lubing up a drumkit and anally cavorting it with class in 'Burnout' to......zzzzz...are we, we are......zzzzz....the waiting?!?

If i made a genre to put Green Day in, it would be f'ing brilliant.
Whoever said "I'd say they're genre is sucky-poser-sell out ****. Atleast that's how I would classify them if I had them on my ipod or something.", my god, you're a feckin eejit. perhaps you'd like to explain the term sold-out, or are you all out of monosyllabic SHITE?

coz der preety gd u no!!!
Ladies And Gentlemen, 'Chav' Has Become A Written Art.
Tommyrocker is offline   Reply With Quote