Music Banter - View Single Post - Political Discussions for "Adults"
View Single Post
Old 07-15-2017, 01:11 PM   #168 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DwnWthVwls View Post
Why do you get to exclude not going to war as an alternative?

I've posted two very short comments about my mentality.. and you connected a bunch of dots without asking any questions.
Diplomacy only goes so far that's why. What are these alternatives that you claim to have in mind but refuse to talk about? I ask questions and you just respond with more questions instead of answering anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
Pretty much nothing to do with the point.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
And it's most certainly possible to not believe in senior and military discounts and not be a dick about it. It's simply not an important issue to me, and so creating a scene would be meaningless to me besides being a self-indulgent excuse to announce to the world that I'm willing to be a cock over nothing simply because I can. Let them have their discounts, I really don't care. I just don't think it's particularly sensible.
You two act like you haven't seen countless videos of people doing.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote