Music Banter - View Single Post - The Album Club 2017
View Single Post
Old 07-18-2017, 05:15 AM   #1172 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

Note: I should make it clear perhaps that this is not supposed to be a draconian rule which will be enacted regardless of previous contributions. In other words, say you have been reviewing every or most albums up to this point. If you miss out on the three before yours, with that track record, you won't be penalised most likely. This is just to gauge the overall performance of a member as it were: if they're engaging pretty frequently, no problem. But if they're the type who do nothing all round, then when their album comes up they suddenly get all interested, then their previous participation will be taken into account if they don't fulfil the criterion set out.

That's all; nothing heavy, just want everyone to try. If people don't want to take part that's fine, but there's no reason I can see why they should be accommodated one week in twenty-odd and then be able to duck out again, so if anyone only wants to contribute when their album is in rotation and do nothing else, they'll end up with no album, which to me is only fair to everyone.