Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 07-18-2017, 11:21 PM   #45199 (permalink)
Frownland
SOPHIE FOREVER

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolverinewolfweiselpigeon View Post
Was told on Leftbook today that I'm a bad feminist for "defending cheaters" when I bitched someone out for doxxing a supposedly married stranger who appeared to be seeking side action on tindr. It turned out to be a catfish in the end but I told OP that's it's none of their business what this Chad was doing and unless she knew the person or people involved her contacting the wife or taking any action was weird monogamist vigilantism and totally overstepping.

So what do you think MB? When is it appropriate to contact a spouse or partner of a cheater? Do you agree with me that unless the cheater or person being cheated on is a close friend or relative it's not your business at all or do you think that anyone being cheated on deserves to know?
I feel like if they're acquainted with the person being cheated on it's okay. Doing it a stranger is very over the line. It also depends on the type of doxxing. Privately telling the other partner is fine, doxxing in a public forum is entirely unacceptable and if you participate in that you are a rather large piece of ****.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote