Music Banter - View Single Post - The Album Club: "Casanova" by the Divine Comedy
View Single Post
Old 07-19-2017, 01:59 PM   #7 (permalink)
MicShazam
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
That's ok: at least you listened to it. It would be a dull club indeed if we all liked every album selected. Hannon uses that kind of affectation a lot; I guess it's something you either like or don't like. You should still check out his previous two albums, Liberation and Promenade, which you might enjoy more. Also A Short Album About Love, though it does follow the same kind of pattern as Casanova...
I'll try checking them out, but there's definetely no guarantee I would like them any more than the one I heard. If it's at least something a little different, there's always a chance.

Quote:
yeah, I used to carry a link to all my journals in my sig, but then I stopped doing them completely so took the link out. The index also has not been updated in a while, but if you need it here it is
http://www.musicbanter.com/members-j...something.html
Quote:
Ah yes: one of my favourites. You should have just PM'd me. If you're looking for something in future that I wrote and you can't find it, let me know.
Allright, duly noted It's all bookmarked in my MB folder now so I know where to find it again.
MicShazam is offline   Reply With Quote