Music Banter - View Single Post - The Album Club 2017
View Single Post
Old 07-20-2017, 02:12 PM   #1180 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

Thursday, and we have two reviews in. With this in mind, and looking to the future and taking into account how slow/lazy/busy/couldn't-give-a-**** some people are here, I'd like to take up a suggestion made, I believe, by DWV some time ago, which is to create a separate thread for each album in which it can be discussed/reviewed/commented upon. This will mean that we won't, or shouldn't, have crossover into the next week, like we still have at the moment, and people may find it a little more lax in terms of having to have your review in by Saturday/Sunday. If this takes off, then you can basically keep posting your reviews late, as long as they're put in the correct thread. General discussions about the club/insults/flame wars/death threats/unrelated memes and so forth should still go in the main thread, ie here.

If that's ok with everyone, could a mod please then transfer all posts pertaining to this week's album, the first of Round Two, into this thread? http://www.musicbanter.com/general-m...ne-comedy.html

If there are any objections to this, or if it contravenes any rules can you please let me know?

Thanks

Last edited by Trollheart; 07-20-2017 at 03:07 PM.
Trollheart is offline   Reply With Quote