Music Banter - View Single Post - Forum Member Album Reviews
View Single Post
Old 07-24-2017, 03:36 AM   #821 (permalink)
MicShazam
Account Disabled

I really don't mean to spam this thread with several posts in a row, but it's not like anyone else is trying to keep this thread alive

Here's my first completely finished track for a new album project I'm working on (finished late Sunday night). I'm posting a single track from it because (a) it's not likely to be a completely finished album within 2017 and (b) it's not easy to convince anyone in here to sit through 50+ minutes of my music

Anway, here it is:

Conventional Music for Adults - Track 3 - Joan (Joan11x.it) [2017]

Cover art is Maria Sharapova on a motorcycle. There's no grand thought process behind that choice as such. I just thought there was a sort of AOR-ish vibe to this track (a subjectively felt vibe, not really genre wise), so I thought that would be an interesting direction to pursue for this album. This wallpaper picture looks very AOR to me, so I edited it to make an album cover out of it. It basically had to be something very non-trendy and somewhat cheesy looking, allthough the music is meant sincerely. The album title pretty much sums up what direction I wish to attempt take it in. The rest of the album will follow somewhere between 2018 and 2025
MicShazam is offline   Reply With Quote