Music Banter - View Single Post - The English Football Thread
View Single Post
Old 07-24-2017, 10:41 AM   #6480 (permalink)
Ol’ Qwerty Bastard
OQB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofle View Post
i had city winning it originally. changed it because of their inability to sign a decent centreback or gk. they definitely have a chance to take it.

i'll chalk the spurs comment up to you being an arsenal fan considering they have one of the best teams around on paper. if they stay healthy and Eriksen, Kane, Alli, and co. can keep getting better then they'll be contenders for a long time coming.

Chelsea will drop off yeah, 3rd is pretty fair though. still have a strong defense and Morata might get on well. they wont repeat as champs but they'll qualify for Champs league again.

everton have made some great signings imo and i see them making big strides this year. Lukaku didn't carry them last year, he just played a big role. he can be replaced.

palace can go either way though. they were so up and down last year i really dont know what to expect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
I'm not even mad. Seriously I'm not. You're a good dude, and I think and hope you'll become something good
Ol’ Qwerty Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote