Music Banter - View Single Post - Hey there
Thread: Hey there
View Single Post
Old 07-26-2017, 10:18 PM   #19 (permalink)
Tristan_Geoff
midnite roles around

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiiii View Post
I guess this thread is as good as any to tell you guys that my days at the forum are pretty much done. No personal feelings toward anybody, but I've run into the issue of just getting back into my old ways and crawling myself into this realm of what some would consider loneliness. I'm not posting this here for pity or for anyone to reach out and make sure i'm ok. I'm more just posting it here so that people know not to expect me to be here after tonight. Or to be entirely social in any regard due to my own issues. Life has a strange way of kicking you down and keeping you down, and instead of being my usual "i'm going to complain about it and hope people give a ****", I've instead disposed that ideology and have come to terms with who I am. So...that's it then. No need to post a new thread just to update you guys. It's been fun. Many years spent here.

Peace.
I'm crying now for the first time in months. I know you won't see this but I love you, man. You've been a good friend all these years and I hope all will be well in your life. Someday we'll meet again, hopefully.

Emo/Pop Punk Journal

Techno Journal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neward Thelman View Post
"SMOKE CRACK MUDA****KKA"

I'll check that dictionary, but in the meantime I'm impressed - as is everyone else in the world - by your eloquence, obvious accomplishments and success, and the evidence of your blazingly high intelligence.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
He just doesn't have a mind so closed that it rivals Blockbuster.
Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
I own the mail
Tristan_Geoff is offline   Reply With Quote