Music Banter - View Single Post - Dreams
Thread: Dreams
View Single Post
Old 07-27-2017, 10:57 AM   #993 (permalink)
Chiomara
mayor of spookytown

Dreamed I had befriended this girl I know online in real life. Her boyfriend was with her, but at some point (after she had left briefly) he transformed into someone or something else. He suddenly had long white hair which looked very striking and odd against his dark complexion. (he was a Canadian native) Though I did make fun of his anime hair.
In his new state, he said, his love for her had vanished and he loved only me now, though he didn't understand why. I was extremely conflicted and confused since, prior to his transformation I didn't feel anything romantic toward him yet now I felt a bewilderingly strong pull and was in love with him as well. The landscape kept shifting and dissolving. He would disappear and reappear and, during the moments he was absent, I'd find myself in a sunny meadow encircled by trees. Eventually his girlfriend discovered us and understandably flew into a rage. I had no excuse for myself and just kept telling her, ''I adored you, I really did, I adored you'' as if I were the one leaving her, rather than the one who took someone from her.

And I think the night before last I just dreamed about hanging out with my favorite drag queen from RPDR.