Music Banter - View Single Post - The American Football Thread
View Single Post
Old 07-29-2017, 06:51 AM   #2494 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwertyy View Post
lol i heard people were doing this. it's pretty sad to me because there might still be racial injustice in professional sports but this is definitely not an instance of it. anyone who watched Kap play (Exo back me up here) can tell you that he fell off in a big way. any team signing him is taking a big chance. unless he regains his confidence he will never be a worthwhile addition to an NFL team again.
If you actually look up his stats. He did really well the few times he got to play. The overall team performance was down. You can only carry shrubs on your back so much. I know they are my team. It is much more than just racial injustice. The NFL is full of **** in general. They will protect wife beaters and all other heinous activities but they don't want to deal with the headache of someone that stands up for what they believe. It is such bull****. Also Vick talking that b.s. about him having to cut his hair to help people change their opinion of him when there are many other players with super long hair that don't get the same criticism.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote