Music Banter - View Single Post - from freak fighter to lamp lighter
View Single Post
Old 07-30-2017, 06:38 AM   #13 (permalink)
OccultHawk
one-balled nipple jockey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oriphiel View Post
I'm gonna charge 50 Cent for it, bitch.
I'll stomp a mud hole in your ass, Quarter Flash.

Listen to P-A-N

I'm sure all across America, We Want Some Pussy, was THE party anthem of the year. Just in time for our pilgrimage to the beach for spring break. Open beercans and lit joints at 105 MPH the whole way. Just completed my Scared Straight program. Sand, waves, bikinis, rap music, and drugs and alcohol. I wasn't on the sidelines. I got mine. Hot and tidy. 5'5'' 115lbs 17 year old c cups. She got passed around a bit but I got my turn. I didn't like any other dicks going into it but you know a book ain't no worse just cause you got it at the library.

Next spring break cliche. Dude falls off the balcony. Me and two homies find him there all smashed and groaning. Did his life destroying circumstances penetrate my very stoned brain with empathy? Nope. Just a surreal fascination with a realization that if someone else calls 911 the fuzz will start with that fuzzing.

Back to the hotel. **** the entire 11th and 12th grades are packed into the room. 2 Live Crew and the Beasties on the boom box. Cops. Pigs. Bacon.

"Let's get head count in here"
Grabs dick, "I got your head count right here!"
"Hey aaay we want some puuusay"

While a couple of my friends were arrested my scared straight skinny white boy ass stumbled out to the beach where the soft wind and moonlight made for perfect frisbee tossing.

2016 2017 2018 2019 2020

Member of the Year & Journal of the Year Champion

Behold the Writing of THE LEGEND:

https://www.musicbanter.com/members-...p-lighter.html

OccultHawk is offline   Reply With Quote