Music Banter - View Single Post - Memories
Thread: Memories
View Single Post
Old 07-31-2017, 05:14 PM   #84 (permalink)
Chiomara
mayor of spookytown

Some memory fragments that keep floating into my mind lately:

-Stargazing in an empty gravel lot by a field when suddenly I heard what sounded like a bottle rocket flying directly above me. But there was nothing there and nobody around. The sound lasted for about 5 seconds, and happened again about 15 minutes later.

-Cutting a hole in a chainlink fence which separated my apartment complex from a golf course because I conveniently already had a wire cutter on me; it was night, and the golf course was blanketed in thick fog, so I thought it would be a nice place for me and my friends to drink wine. We did so on a small hill under a tree. It was just as nice as I expected.

-Accidentally breaking into (with someone else) what I thought was an abandoned warehouse one night which, in fact, turned out to be someone's garage. Inside there was a really nice 1950s car covered in dust. It was unlocked, so I might have sat inside of it for a moment.

-Hearing a tornado siren at age 4 and wandering outside to go look for the tornado so I could follow it. (You know, as one does) The sky was green and black and my tricycle was already blowing away down the gravel road. My dad came outside to collect me, screaming at me the whole time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Tristan Rosenstock View Post
I'm sorry
It's okay. I definitely won't miss having to endure her horrible boyfriends. (Every single one of them hit on me, and one had just gotten out of prison for molesting a kid when he was a teenager.)