Music Banter - View Single Post - What Game Are You Playing Right Now?
View Single Post
Old 08-03-2017, 03:20 AM   #9366 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yac View Post
After all the patches, it's actually a fun game. Not a good Mass Effect, but a fun game with a lot to do, very well done combat and pretty visuals (not counting a handful of characters that look odd still).
If you played the original Mass Effect games and would like something as emotionally involving, or you're looking for a plot that's similarly deep - you won't find it here. But if you want a fun and often silly space opera with a lot of well done shooting and dodging, some interesting quests and some interesting characters - you'll enjoy it.
It's a bit like Fallout 4 - a really good shooter with rpg elements, but not a good fallout game.
I've seen some gameplay, and it definitely looks fun to actually play, but I suspect that the static, playdough faces would drive me crazy after a while. I don't know how they so royally ****ed up facial expressions on a Mass Effect game when it's always been one of the series strengths.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote