Music Banter - View Single Post - What Game Are You Playing Right Now?
View Single Post
Old 08-04-2017, 01:41 PM   #9379 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
You could tell the game was a cash in when the only interesting new character was behind a day 1 DLC paywall, absolutely shameless

The game's biggest problem isn't even the unsatisfying ending

The pacing is garbage with hacking and probing removed, there's no memorable missions, no memorable new characters

Contrast with ME2 where I still remember everything it feels like

Thankfully the combat is still really good but the melee thing was meh
Whoa. You liked the probing from ME2? That was the single worst part about any of those games. The ending to 3 was unsatisfying and leaves a bad taste in your mouth, but it was just at the end. Not present throughout the entire game, like half-hidden dog turds in your backyard that you periodically step in so that you have to frantically wipe the tedium from your shoe. I honestly find it hard to play through that game now simply because every time you get a new upgrade that needs some element you don't have it feels like the teacher just announced a pop quiz and you never even bothered reading the chapter.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote