Music Banter - View Single Post - Why does there seem to be a stigma attached to advocate for Men's Rights?
View Single Post
Old 08-10-2017, 10:33 PM   #885 (permalink)
Lucem Ferre
Cuter Than Post Malone.

I don't really give a **** about people's gender identities, but it's like, you can't just choose your identity then force everybody around you to respect that. You can call yourself non gender fluid all you want but you can't force others to have that perspective. I can wish all I want that people didn't think I'm an ******* but if I'm being an ******* then I got to expect people to see me as the ******* I am. If you have a vagina you have to expect people to see you as female and vice versa. I'm very accepting, I hate using the word tolerant because it sounds condescending, of a lot of this but you cant force people to identify you as something you physically are not. What does it mean to mentally be female? I have had other people identify me as black and I feel like a relate to their culture more than my own but I'd never honestly consider myself black. Because I'm not.
Lucem, you're right, it's silly to talk about what I would or wouldn't do IRL. Glad you brought it up. Maybe you should write an instrumental about it. I recommend a piano paired with a clarinet. With ambient sounds of you hanging from your shower curtain you ****ing failure.

Art Is Dead. Buy My ****.
Lucem Ferre is offline   Reply With Quote