Music Banter - View Single Post - Why does there seem to be a stigma attached to advocate for Men's Rights?
View Single Post
Old 08-11-2017, 12:18 AM   #891 (permalink)
Frownland
SOPHIE FOREVER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucem Ferre View Post
I don't really give a **** about people's gender identities, but it's like, you can't just choose your identity then force everybody around you to respect that. You can call yourself non gender fluid all you want but you can't force others to have that perspective. I can wish all I want that people didn't think I'm an ******* but if I'm being an ******* then I got to expect people to see me as the ******* I am. If you have a vagina you have to expect people to see you as female and vice versa. I'm very accepting, I hate using the word tolerant because it sounds condescending, of a lot of this but you cant force people to identify you as something you physically are not. What does it mean to mentally be female? I have had other people identify me as black and I feel like a relate to their culture more than my own but I'd never honestly consider myself black. Because I'm not.
I think that expecting people to be informed in this day and age is naive because we live in the age of obfuscation more than we live in the age of information. If there's a misconception, you can explain your preference. People who ignore your preference once they know it are hairy infected cunts though. I can see it being really difficult to tell where curiosity ends and harassment begins, so I can see why some of the more aggressive (aka clickbait worthy) transgender people seem intolerant sometimes.

And skin colour to the degree of black or white is not organically fluid. I could see where you might use that kind of logic for your nationality if you live in Taiwan for years, contribute to it, love it, and ****, but not with race, so take it from the king of ****ty analogies when I say that's a ****ty analogy.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote