Music Banter - View Single Post - Georgia... Georgia
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2006, 10:09 PM   #41 (permalink)
bungalow
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by SittingBehindYou
C'mon! I do not wish there was slavery. You're behaving imaturely just because I said I liked the confederate flag. The symbol itself, not past beliefs behind it. I do not support the southern beliefs of years ago. If slavery returned I would most likely die in trying to hide slaves. So stop with your southern racist bitch stuff.
Oh please. If you do not support the belifs of the old south, then why would you even consider wearing a symbol, that stands for everything you said you don't agree with. That would be like Jews walking around wearing Swaztica flags on their bodies. It makes no sense. If you disagree with the belifs, then don't show your support for them by bearing their flag.

Thank you to Jibber and Ethan for actually proving the point. The confederate flag is the quientessential redneck symbol. It stands for prejudice and racism, and I am almost ashamed that you and I ( SBY ) have something in common. We both live in the South. We have seen rasicm first hand. I know I have, it is a ridiculous, barbaric thing. How it still exists is beyond me, but you know what.....condone the behavior, by displaying that "rebel flag" isn't helping the situation.

But then again, you are a "redneckbabe" right. I think that its funny, the second you call someone a rasict, their primary response is "my best friend is black!" Being a "redneck", is very different from "being from the south". I don't understand why you would call yourself a redneck. Is it a sense of pride? I think anyone here can agree that rednecks are

1. Extremely smelly
2. Extremely dumb
3. Racist
4. Radically Christian, yet their actions completely contradict that
5. AND WORST OF ALL.......REPUBLICAN!!!!!!!!!

Have some pride. Redneck is a demeaning word, and not one that I would want to be associated with. If you truly are a redneck.....as I have described, then go die. You and all other rednecks are not fit to be living in the year 2006. Rasicm is for the 1700 hundreds. Wake UP
bungalow is offline   Reply With Quote