Music Banter - View Single Post - Predict the Future
View Single Post
Old 08-11-2017, 04:51 PM   #35 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
Guess you're drunker than usual then. If I stole it from anywhere it was from that. Get over yourself.

[You really want me to "translate" my post? You really can't understand it?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
2024: Unable to seek election for a third term, President Trump uses secret black ops CIA tech to have his head and brain melded to the body of a super-strong gigantic fighting robot, abolishes the Constitution, declares himself not only President for Life of the USA, but also of the World. And so begins a new, dark chapter in the history of Man.
Four days ago...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
Right off the bat the first two sentences makes me glad I have the privilege of living in Trump's glorious America. Apparently all you need to do to incur the wrath of this brave blue world is not be half-dead. I first assumed the dude in wrist sweatbands and combat boots was running from a cholera epidemic down the street, but the second panel informs us that he's worried about "Street Surgeons". The two-way police terminal, complete with unnerving eye logo and bootleg 1984 slogan, from which he seeks help is not impressed however, as it ain't messin' wit no broke niggas. And so... wait, holy ****! "Street Surgeons" isn't some bull**** name! Not at all! THEY GOT MEDICAL EQUIPMENT!!! Or at least I think that's medical equipment, although I don't know what a real surgeon would do with serrated scalpels. I guess that's what they use on people without health insurance in this world. Maybe this is Trump's America and he's a head in a jar on top of a robot ruling the country with a literal iron fist?
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.

Last edited by The Batlord; 08-11-2017 at 05:01 PM.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote