Music Banter - View Single Post - Why does there seem to be a stigma attached to advocate for Men's Rights?
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2017, 03:17 PM   #953 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paedantic Basterd View Post
Actually, this raises a good point. A child that young is not going to understand the consequences of the behaviour--smacking them is not going to teach them how to not be a little **** and be a good adult, it's just going to teach them not to do one behaviour.
This is the reason why it should only be done within a certain age range then weened off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paedantic Basterd View Post
Finally, kids are waaaaaaaay more cognizant than we give them credit for, even at two or three years old. Just talk to them like you'd talk to a grown-up. They're more likely to listen, they're more likely to learn something, and they've got a much bigger receptive understanding of the world than we give them credit for.
Science says otherwise on the way more cognizant front.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man like Monkey View Post
If you can explain why it's wrong then why smack them in the first place?
You have to follow through with the one two punch combo. Spank then explaination.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man like Monkey View Post
lol that's even worse. Hitting a child when they are so young they can't even understand language is just disturbing to me.
It isn't worse. At least the action of smacking temporarily deters them from that behavior til they can understand.

I just hope I don't run into any of your bratty Bebe's kids out in public that are being terrors to everyone in the vicinity because ya'll are on your high horse thinking you are better parents and everyone else has to deal with your monsters.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote