Music Banter - View Single Post - Dreams
Thread: Dreams
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2017, 03:30 PM   #1022 (permalink)
Mindfulness
Be aware of the psyop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mondo Bungle View Post
If you can remember even the smallest snippet you're already further along than a great deal of people. Whole lots of em will go on about how they don't dream (even though that's not true, you can't just not dream) and that they don't care either way and dint pursue the dreams at all. But if you want to then you're closer to being a master dream architect than you might think

since ive started posting in this thread, ive had some nightmares i could remember in great detail but sometimes the decent weird dreams i only remember it a little bit ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ im going to try and stay up for 30 mins or so in the middle of the night and type what i remember

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiomara View Post
It really helps to keep a notepad by your bed. I find that if I consistently write down even a tiny bit of what I remember the second (before checking phone or anything-- while you're still in that half-asleep state) I wake up, my dream recall will increase more and more with each passing week. However, I rarely ever actually do that, so what I remember-- what I write in this thread is really only about 20% of the original dream. I do however still get flashes of dreams I had 10-20 years ago.

Ooh speaking of which, I meant to ask what everyone's worst nightmares have been about. I figure might as well ask here rather than making a separate thread. (Mine involved a bunch of people chanting "The eye of Saturn! The eye of Saturn!" while spinning me on a metal wheel on a tower facing a red and black storming sky, but I'll save the details for another post)
that seems like a nice way to do it, i have a blue notebook that i could use
im curious if i can remember tonights dream. if i take a melatonin pill, i bet my dream would be vivid
Mindfulness is offline   Reply With Quote