Music Banter - View Single Post - Why does there seem to be a stigma attached to advocate for Men's Rights?
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2017, 04:29 PM   #960 (permalink)
Neapolitan
carpe musicam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
I have experience both as a child receiving, and a parent administering, mild corporal punishment, I can tell you that it is effective. I don't have to speculate.

I probably only spanked Sherri 3 times total and each time was for something so over the line, that not only did she know it was wrong but someone could have gotten badly hurt.

Last time was when she was probably 7 and her brother was 2. The were out playing in the yard with 2 neighbor kids. I happened to look outside as Sherri and the neighbors were sitting on our picnic table. Mike was standing on it.

Mike must have been bugging them cause Sherri reached up and pushed him away. He ended up stmbling back and was almost teetering on the edge, and then Sherri stood up and gave him anothder shove over the edge.

Fortunately he fell on grass and only got the wind knocked out of him. He could have easily busted an arm.

Sent the neighbors home brought her inside and gave her a few swats on her fully clothed behind. Then sent her to her room for the rest of the afternoon.

Finally called her out for dinner and the first thing she did was hug her brother and apologize. We then all ate and the incident was 100% forgotten.
Until now, where you posted it online for the whole world to see. Geez, thanks pops.

"it counts in our hearts" ?ºº?
“I have nothing to offer anybody, except my own confusion.” Jack Kerouac.
“If one listens to the wrong kind of music, he will become the wrong kind of person.” Aristotle.
"If you tried to give Rock and Roll another name, you might call it 'Chuck Berry'." John Lennon
"I look for ambiguity when I'm writing because life is ambiguous." Keith Richards
Neapolitan is offline   Reply With Quote