Music Banter - View Single Post - Why does there seem to be a stigma attached to advocate for Men's Rights?
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2017, 08:38 PM   #983 (permalink)
OccultHawk
one-balled nipple jockey

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
I can never figure out if OccultHawk quite realizes just how awkward he is or if it makes him masturbate.
I swear to you this is true. In real life, I have never met anyone as simultaneously awkward and liked by others as myself. I'm weird as **** and super caustic but I'm nice as I can be to everyone. You can believe this or not but I've ****ed I don't even know how many women who told me I made the worst first impression possible but somehow I won them over. I've heard so many times things like at first I thought you were the biggest loser but the more I got to know you the more I liked you. I also shift from being to most polite person you've ever met to the most vulgar like instantaneously. Also, I have like no ability to tell what other people think. I can't read people at all. Also, I'm awful with facial recognition and directions but I can talk about books I read decades ago and people say how the **** can you possibly remember all this ****.

2016 2017 2018 2019 2020

Member of the Year & Journal of the Year Champion

Behold the Writing of THE LEGEND:

https://www.musicbanter.com/members-...p-lighter.html

OccultHawk is offline   Reply With Quote