Music Banter - View Single Post - Why does there seem to be a stigma attached to advocate for Men's Rights?
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2017, 09:07 PM   #994 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
I swear to you this is true. In real life, I have never met anyone as simultaneously awkward and liked by others as myself. I'm weird as **** and super caustic but I'm nice as I can be to everyone. You can believe this or not but I've ****ed I don't even know how many women who told me I made the worst first impression possible but somehow I won them over. I've heard so many times things like at first I thought you were the biggest loser but the more I got to know you the more I liked you. I also shift from being to most polite person you've ever met to the most vulgar like instantaneously. Also, I have like no ability to tell what other people think. I can't read people at all. Also, I'm awful with facial recognition and directions but I can talk about books I read decades ago and people say how the **** can you possibly remember all this ****.
Kinda the same I guess, but kinda the opposite too. I'm often super reserved at first so I doubt that I make any kind of impression whatsoever, then I'll slowly warm up but still be boring until I reach a kind of critical mass and then The Batlord comes out and nobody can understand how I can be 30-years-old and such a childish twat with no mouth filter. By that point either the person/people can't stand me or I'm sort of like a really irritating little brother they affectionately put up with but still never invite to parties. Never had the experience of a woman telling me I won them over though. Kinda hard to be seen as a sexual object when all you do is deliver corny and/or mean spirited one liners and constantly come up with new ways to confuse and annoy people. You have no idea how many times people have looked at me like an alien when I told them how old I was.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote