Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 08-13-2017, 07:47 AM   #6535 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

A personality trait that runs in your family that you carry?
Independent

Two features of your face are to swap places. Which? Ears where your eyes are? Nostrils where your ears are? Mouths for eyes and an eye where your mouth was? Mr./Ms./howeveryouidentify Potato Head!
I like everything where it is currently.

Jazz or classical?
Classical

Is the world moving too fast or too slow?
It is moving at the pace it is meant to move at.

For a day you're required to wear a garment of your least flattering/favorite color. What kind of garment, and how would you make it work? Yes. You will be seen in this color, at work or school or whatever.
Probably some red short shorts that I have. I will probably just wear a white tee with it and a sweat band like I'm continuously on my way to the gym.

Would you rather... Go on a week-long hike and have to converse with your least favorite person (no, you cannot harm them) or be humiliated in front of all your friends and family?

Easily the first option because I am a masochist.
I guess the second option would work for a masochistic person but I prefer the first one.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote