Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 08-13-2017, 11:02 AM   #6536 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

A personality trait that runs in your family that you carry?

Most of us seem to be pretty caustic and socially inept to varying degrees.

Two features of your face are to swap places. Which? Ears where your eyes are? Nostrils where your ears are? Mouths for eyes and an eye where your mouth was? Mr./Ms./howeveryouidentify Potato Head!

I'd like my nose on my forehead and flipped upside down so it's like a whale's blowhole whenever I sneeze, and then everyone around me would run for cover. And then... uh... I got nuthin'.

Jazz or classical?

Classical I guess. I haven't heard enough jazz to know how weird it gets tbh, but I know there's some pretty wizard classical avant garde ****.

Is the world moving too fast or too slow?

Too fast. I like to take it easy and all the ****s around me are trying too hard.

For a day you're required to wear a garment of your least flattering/favorite color. What kind of garment, and how would you make it work? Yes. You will be seen in this color, at work or school or whatever.

Tube top. Might as well own that ****.

Would you rather... Go on a week-long hike and have to converse with your least favorite person (no, you cannot harm them) or be humiliated in front of all your friends and family?

Hike and least fav person. I'm not really that huge on holding a grudge, even though I do tend to hold **** in, so I wouldn't feel like I was at odds with a nemesis. TBH I feel like extended time around me might dull my affect on the person and we'd come to some kind of truce. And I get to go hiking! For a week... I'm gonna need some kinda foot cream cause blisters and ****.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote