Music Banter - View Single Post - Why does there seem to be a stigma attached to advocate for Men's Rights?
View Single Post
Old 08-13-2017, 01:25 PM   #1006 (permalink)
Lucem Ferre
Cuter Than Post Malone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paedantic Basterd View Post
I'm jussayin', it makes no ****ing sense that you are willing to rethink a person as being hermaphroditic or a "shemale", but you're not willing to rethink of them as being transgender. That's just stupid. Asinine. Your logic is unsound, and that, if nothing else, is why you should not think as you do.
It makes complete sense. A man with a penis is a man. A female, or somebody who appears to be a female with breasts and everything, but has a penis rather than a vagina, that is a shemale or transgender person. A person that has both a penis and a vagina is a hermaphrodite. How is this concept hard for you to grasp? It is all logically sound and there.

So where does the logic come in for me to consider a person with a vagina and no penis or anything masculine to be a man? Because they believe they are? Because they want to be? Okay. Some people believe they are the reincarnation of the messiah and they want to be identified and treated as that. Will you do that? And somebody is probably going to say that I am being ignorant or insensitive for not seeing a difference, but can anybody tell me what the difference is? Or are people going to back down once logic HAS to be used. Convince me of why my perspective should be different and I will change it. Don't just sit there and attack me or my perspective because that's not going to educate or change me.
Lucem, you're right, it's silly to talk about what I would or wouldn't do IRL. Glad you brought it up. Maybe you should write an instrumental about it. I recommend a piano paired with a clarinet. With ambient sounds of you hanging from your shower curtain you ****ing failure.

Art Is Dead. Buy My ****.
Lucem Ferre is offline   Reply With Quote